New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. If you are driving a car and are 21 years of age or older, you are considered to be driving under the influence if your blood-alcohol concentration (BAC) is:
2. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
3. Which of the following must you obey over the other three
4. When parking you vehicle down hill on a two way street:
5. If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
6. When is it illegal to drive below the speed limit?