New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
2. To reduce the effects of headlight glare at night, you should look:
3. This sign means:
4. It is best to keep a space cushion:
5. You should look over your shoulder (head check) to check your blind spot when...
6. This sign means:
7. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
8. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: