New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. A person who drives his/her vehicle much slower than the posted speed limit
2. Drive below the posted speed limit when:
3. When in travel lanes on the roadway:
4. A speed restriction sign:
5. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
6. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?