New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. When driving in fog
2. If you are driving so slowly that traffic is backing up behind you
3. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
4. When getting ready to change lanes, you should
5. At night, slow down and always:
6. If you arrive at an uncontrolled intersection at the same time as another vehicle...