New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. You are coming to an intersection and have a green light. Pedestrians are crossing against the red. You should:
3. You are entering a crowded freeway. What should you do to locate a gap to merge into traffic?
4. When a school bus is stopped and has its read warning lights on
5. When turning or changing lanes you must:
6. The recommended technique for parallel parking between two cars is to first...