New Hampshire DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Hampshire Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Hampshire Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should:
2. You are coming to a railroad crossing and the crossing signals are flashing. You should:
3. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
4. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
5. When you approach a railroad crossing without flashing warning signals or crossing gates, you should:
6. If you arrive at an uncontrolled intersection at the same time as another vehicle...