New Jersey CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||40|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. Who repairs the items in the vehicle inspection report that affect safety?
2. Failing to obey a traffic control device at a railroad crossing could result in you losing your CDL for at least ______ if it is your second similar violation within a three-year period.
3. It's important for a school bus driver to ensure the emergency exits are _________.
4. When performing the controlled braking method for an emergency stop, you _________.
5. How many versions of the Class B Pre-trip inspection test are there?
6. Under what circumstances will you be denied or lose your hazardous materials endorsement?