New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. In what order should you apply the brakes?
2. When passing a vehicle:
3. If you accidentally lock your rear wheel while braking on a good traction surface, you should:
4. The best colors that allow you to be seen are:
5. When traction is reduced, you should:
6. If either tire goes flat while riding, you should: