New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. For a pre-ride inspection you should check all of the following except:
2. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on:
3. Which of the following is not a way to prevent a friend from drinking and driving?
4. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?
5. When riding in a group, what does it mean when the lead rider raises his arm and extends his index finger, as shown in the image?
6. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except: