New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?
2. What is the minimum recommended following distance?
3. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when:
4. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
5. When looking for protective pants or jacket, you should look for:
6. If you must stop quickly in a curve, you should: