New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. If you think stopping will take longer, you should:
2. When behind a car, where should you ride?
3. What does moving to the farthest portion of the lane from a vehicle that is attempting to pass you do?
4. Engine braking:
5. When you are driving a motorcycle and being passed from behind, you should
6. To get the best protection, what should you look for when buying a helmet?