New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. When you are being passed, you should
2. What would prevent a helmet from providing the most protection?
3. When riding, you should:
4. Where is the gearshift lever located?
5. Making eye contact with other drivers:
6. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should: