New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. When riding at night you should:
2. A plastic, shatter-resistant face shield:
3. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
4. When approaching an intersection, you should:
5. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed:
6. During the day, your headlight should: