New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. What does moving to the farthest portion of the lane from a vehicle that is attempting to pass you do?
2. Studies show that most crash-involved riders:
3. When the rear tire locks up, your ability to change direction is lost. How can you re-gain control?
4. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
5. How is the accelerator controlled?
6. When stopping, it is best to: