New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. How often should the brake hydraulic fluid be checked?
2. When would you not increase your following distance?
3. When riding over rough surfaces, you should
4. If you wait an hour for each drink before you ride:
5. You will get the best protection from a helmet that is all of the following, except:
6. Several factors influence Blood Alcohol Concentration. Which factor DOES NOT play a role?