New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. When passing a vehicle:
2. Which of the following is not an example of a slippery surface?
3. When riding at night, you should drive
4. If hazards are on your left, where in the lane should you ride?
5. If the throttle is stuck, you should:
6. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to: