New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. Riding alongside cars:
2. Riders use a system known as SIPDE to process and make judgments while driving. What does SIPDE stand for?
3. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
4. A properly fitted motorcycle
5. Common drugs, such as cold tablets:
6. Your lane of position should do all of the following except: