New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
2. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
3. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
4. When riding at night, you should drive
5. What is the recommended following distance behind another vehicle?
6. When going downhill on a motorcycle with a sidecar: