New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. If you accidentally lock your rear wheel while braking on a good traction surface, you should:
2. When making a turn, you should:
3. Being unable to hold a turn or moving into another lane in a curve is often the result of:
4. Your lane position should not:
5. When someone follows you too closely, you should:
6. Which of the following provides the most protection?