New Jersey MVC Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Jersey, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Jersey Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?
2. When riding with a passenger, the driver should:
3. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash you should:
4. Which of the following is not a criteria in selecting a helmet for safety?
5. When braking, you should:
6. Which of the following situations is not an important time to use your mirrors?