New Jersey MVC Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Jersey Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Jersey Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. When driving in bad weather, drivers should:
2. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
3. This road sign means
4. At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
5. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
6. You may not pass another car on either side of a _______ centerline.