New Jersey MVC Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 New Jersey Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Jersey Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Jersey Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Jersey Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Jersey DMV locations.
1. It is best to keep a space cushion:
2. The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
3. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
4. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
5. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
6. This sign means: