New Mexico CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 4 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. What emergency equipment should your vehicle have?
2. During the "on-road test portion" of your on-road test, you will need to ________.
3. If you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV, you will likely lose your CDL at least _______ days.
4. You will need to pass the pre-trip vehicle inspection test ________.
5. The air compressor is connected to the engine through ______.
6. What is another name for front-end header board?