New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. If crossing railroad tracks, why should you not change gears on the tracks?
2. When changing lanes, you should:
3. The primary source of information about your motorcycle should come from:
4. Crashes are more likely to occur with:
5. If you are driving your motorcycle in traffic and a small animal appears in your lane, you should,
6. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because: