New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. Intersections are usually:
2. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. To increase visibility, you should:
4. If the throttle is stuck, you should:
5. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?
6. When driving in a lane of traffic, a motorcycle operator: