New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
2. Which of the following provides the most protection?
3. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is
4. What may help if you experience slippage of the chain?
5. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because:
6. If the throttle is stuck, you should: