New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. A person with a blood alcohol content of _____ is considered legally intoxicated
2. With a heavy load, you will want to adjust the
3. When making a turn, you should:
4. When being passed by another vehicle and there is a wind blast. What lane position allows the most room for error?
5. If crossing railroad tracks, why should you not change gears on the tracks?
6. When preparing a passenger for a ride, you should tell them each of the following except: