New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. When choosing a helmet, you will get the most protection by using a helmet that:
2. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
3. Before getting on a motorcycle, you should make all of the following checks, except:
4. To increase visibility, you should:
5. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
6. How often should a motorcycle driver check their rearview mirrors?