New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
2. When riding in a group, the group should merge onto a highway in what formation?
3. A face shield:
4. Once a motorcycle helmet has been involved in a crash it should be:
5. Just like cars, motorcycle mirrors have blind spots. Because of this, before switching lanes you should:
6. When riding, the best position: