New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
2. When riding at night you should:
3. Which of the following is not a piece of protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?
4. Which of the following is not considered protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?
5. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
6. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?