New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
2. When riding with a passenger, you should:
3. What does a flashing yellow light mean?
4. If you accidentally lock your rear wheel while braking on a good traction surface, you should:
5. Motorcycle riders should choose footwear:
6. To prevent getting fatigued on a long ride, you should do all of the following except: