New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
2. Frequent mirror checks:
3. When stopping, it is best to:
4. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?
5. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is
6. When being passed, all of the following are potential hazards, except: