New Mexico MVD Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Mexico, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Mexico Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. Riding with a passenger:
2. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?
3. Motorcycle riders should choose footwear:
4. Smaller vehicles appear _______ and seem to be travelling ______ than they actually are.
5. When conducting a test before a ride:
6. When loading cargo on a motorcycle, you should: