New Mexico MVD Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Mexico Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Mexico Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
2. When traveling behind a motorcycle:
3. Which lane must you be in before making a left turn from a one-way street?
4. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles
5. If you drive slower than the flow of traffic, you will most likely
6. To prevent a fatigue-related crash while driving: