New Mexico MVD Permit Practice Test 24 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||24|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Mexico Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Mexico Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. The bicyclist is signaling:
2. Only vehicles displaying special plates or parking placards for persons with disabilities may park in spaces reserved for them by an official PARKING FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES sign
3. When driving in a construction zone:
4. This sign means:
5. Roads are slippery after it first starts to rain. When the road is slippery you should:
6. Which area is more likely to be slippery after snow or rain during freezing weather?