New Mexico MVD Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New Mexico Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for New Mexico Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The New Mexico Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 72% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Mexico Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Mexico DMV locations.
1. Which of the following substances can affect the ability to drive?
2. Roads are slippery after it first starts to rain. When the road is slippery you should:
3. There may be times when driving 10 miles per hour is too fast for existing conditions.
4. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
5. This sign means:
6. Continuous hard braking on ice and snow often: