New York CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New York CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New York Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. Why can drivers be at a greater risk of an accident when they drive at night?
2. If you have committed two violations of an "out-of-service order" in a ten-year period, you will likely lose your CDL for what amount of time?
3. If you are transporting any amount of hazardous materials, you must _____.
4. Vehicles with air brakes _________.
5. If you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV, you will likely lose your CDL at least _______ days.
6. Tires should be replaced ________.