New York CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 New York CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||25|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the New York Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. You should check the height of the trailer before connecting a converter dolly to a second or third trailer. The trailer height is right when _____.
2. You are testing the stopping action of service brakes on a hydraulic system. Which of the following may indicate that there is a problem with your service brakes?
3. The tractor protection valve ______.
4. When turning wide, keeping the rear of your long vehicle close to the curb will ________.
5. What are hose couplers?
6. If you are coupling twin trailers, you should release the dolly brakes by ______.