New York CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 New York CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
2. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
3. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
4. When will you lose your CDL for life?
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. Placards are used to _______.