New York DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 New York Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New York, you must pass a knowledge test. The New York Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 70% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New York Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. If you are preparing to pass another vehicle, you should:
2. The best way to stop quickly is to:
3. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?
4. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
5. Helmets __________
6. If a traffic light or control is not working properly when you approach, what should you do?