New York DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 New York Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New York, you must pass a knowledge test. The New York Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 70% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New York Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. The best way to stop quickly is to:
2. If the front tire goes flat while you’re riding, _______.
3. A linked braking system:
4. When riding in a group and the group is passing another vehicle it is best to:
5. When securing a load, you should place the load ____.
6. Taking a turn too fast _______.