New York DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New York Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New York, you must pass a knowledge test. The New York Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 70% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New York Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. A front –wheel flat tire is especially hazardous because:
2. If you were approaching a hazardous location, such as a narrow bridge, what colored sign would be used to warn motorists?
3. If you cannot avoid a slippery road, you should:
4. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
5. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
6. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is