New York DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 New York Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New York, you must pass a knowledge test. The New York Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 70% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New York Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New York DMV locations.
1. Which of the following must you obey over the other three
2. If you wait an hour for each drink before you ride:
3. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
4. What does this road sign mean?
5. To swerve correctly:
6. Making eye contact with other drivers: