North Carolina CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
2. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
3. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
4. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
5. When will you lose your CDL for life?
6. Placards are used to _______.