North Carolina CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||39|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. When driving a liquid tanker why should you take highway curves and on ramp/off ramp curves well below the posted speed limits?
2. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
3. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?
4. Why does hauling liquids in tanks require special skills?
5. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
6. Before a trip, you should __________.