North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Carolina Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. Making eye contact with other drivers:
2. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
3. A pre-ride inspection should be done:
4. Studies show that most crash-involved riders:
5. Which of the following is not a way to increase visibility with other motorists?
6. On a slippery surface.