North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Carolina Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you wait an hour for each drink before riding:
2. Which of the following is a way to increase a motorcycle operator’s visibility with other drivers?
3. How is the accelerator controlled?
4. To stop quickly, you should:
5. When riding in a group, the best formation in most cases is:
6. Reflective clothing should: