North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Carolina Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. When riding, goggles:
2. If you are driving and the motorcycle starts to drive differently, what should you do?
3. The shortest and safest stops are accomplished:
4. A major effect of alcohol consumption is:
5. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
6. What is a potential danger of over-braking?