North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Carolina Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. When you are being passed, you should
2. When you are being passed by another vehicle on your left, you should:
3. What is not a possible step in preventing fatigue from riding too long?
4. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
5. Before a ride, tires should be checked for all of the following, except:
6. If a friend has been drinking and wants to ride their motorcycle, you should: