North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Carolina Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
2. If you borrow a motorcycle:
3. More than half of all crashes:
4. When you are being passed by another vehicle on your left, you should:
5. During the day, your headlight should:
6. On a slippery surface.